Play-Lab™ for Exhausted Educators (Mon, Dec 28)
Time & Location
About this Workshop
Many teachers we work with are reporting that they're exhausted. They are working harder than ever but are not seeing the results they want.
For the holidays we are offering a FREE interactive get-together for educators.
- You will play fun games on Zoom (yes, fun on Zoom is possible!)
- You will learn some SEL-based techniques for reducing anxiety and promoting positive energy.
- The goal is for you to leave feeling rejuvenated and ready to take on the next semester with confidence.
As a bonus, everything you experience can be brought back to the classroom to help you boost engagement and joy with your students.
Monday, December 28 at 11:00am PST/ 2:00pm EST
What other educators are saying about our events:
- “This was truly FANTASTIC and one of the most useful and enjoyable Zoom sessions that I have attended. It would be incredible to have continued learning opportunities with you or a way to allow our teachers to learn with you. Thank you for your work!”
- “Great energy and clear instructions. Thank you!”
- “I learned so many fun, practical, engaging strategies and activities that I can use with my students and that I can share with my teachers. I loved how clearly everything was explained and how much fun you made the learning.
About the folks at Better Together Labs:
Mallory Penney has a passion for education, and has been an educator for the past 8 years. She has worked closely with thousands of educators around the world to help them enhance their online teaching skills. She is a member of the Applied Improvisation Network and holds a B.A. in Theater and Performance Studies from the University of California, Berkeley.
Reggie Harris has held key positions at prominent Silicon Valley companies including Google and Dropbox and has provided his skills for a number of nonprofits. He has a degree in Computer Science with honors from Harvard University and his work is heavily influenced by the philosophies and techniques of improvisation.