For Jewish Educators: Creative and Playful Ways to Engage Learners on Zoom, Module 3!
Time & Location
Aug 26, 2020, 11:00 AM – 12:30 PM PDT
About this Workshop
Join Behrman House and Better Together Labs for an exclusive Zoom workshop:
Creative and Playful Ways to Engage Learners on Zoom, Module 3
Wednesday, August 26, 2020, 11:00am Pacific/2:00pm Eastern, 90 minutes
This hands-on workshop will explore Zoom games and activities that foster engagement, provide a sense of community, and leave your learners looking forward to more. This workshop will be a part 2 of the series and will feature all NEW CONTENT.
Workshop highlights include:
- How to use Zoom effectively in a classroom setting
- Using Breakout Rooms to engage all types of learners
- Icebreakers and activities that spark imagination
- How to create a space for participants to connect and laugh with each other
- Interactive discussion of workshop learnings in collaboration with other Jewish educators
You'll learn directly with Mallory Penney and Reggie Harris of Better Together Labs. Better Together Labs’ mission is to equip educators with the tools and skills to meet today’s challenges in a way that inspires joy and engages minds.
Space in this workshop is limited. Upon registration, you will receive a list with descriptions of the activities that will be demonstrated during the workshop. Experience these activities in real-time and discover how to inspire classroom joy and engagement in ways you never imagined possible.
What other Jewish school directors and educators are saying about this webinar:
- “Thank you. That was the most fun, educational Zoom call I have ever attended.”
- “I loved the high energy of both presenters and the transparency of each activity. We did a lot of new things that I had not done before.”
- “This was truly FANTASTIC and one of the most useful and enjoyable Zoom sessions that I have attended. It would be incredible to have continued learning opportunities with you or a way to allow our teachers to learn with you. Thank you for your work!”
- “Great energy and clear instructions. Thank you!”
- “I learned so many fun, practical, engaging strategies and activities that I can use with my students and that I can share with my teachers. I loved how clearly everything was explained and how much fun you made the learning.
To ensure a great webinar, we suggest you participate from a laptop or desktop It’s harder to see and participate from a mobile device. Also, make sure you have video capability!
We will be recording this session and providing this recording to workshop participants for use as a reference. Our hope is that you will be able to refer to this recording time and again as you implement the learnings from the workshop into your own work. Better Together Labs may use portions of this recording for marketing and educational purposes.
About the folks at Better Together Labs:
Reggie Harris has held key positions at prominent Silicon Valley companies including Google, Dropbox, and Zynga and has provided his skills for a number of nonprofits. He has a degree in Computer Science with honors from Harvard University and his work is heavily influenced by the philosophies and techniques of improvisation.
Mallory Penney is a team-building strategist and is a firm believer that “fun” is the operative word when it comes to peeling away inhibitions in the workplace to allow collaboration and effective communication to emerge. She is a member of the Applied Improvisation Network and holds a B.A. in Theater and Performance Studies from the University of California, Berkeley.
This is good for you!